- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon cream
- 2 tsp milk
- 2 tsp melted butter
- pinch of salt
- glad zip lock bag or sous vide bag
- 1800g water
- Insert butterfly then add eggs, cream, milk and salt into bowl.
- Whisk 20 seconds / speed 3
- Add melted butter (easy to melt in microwave)
- Wish again 20 seconds / speed 3
- Pour into bag and set aside.
- Add 1.8 litre of water and simmering basket to the TM bowl. To save time heating the water use water from boiling the kettle.
- Set timer for a few minutes, 80 degrees / speed 2. When the thermomix reaches 80 degrees place bag with egg mixture into simmering basket.
- Cook for 13 minutes / 80 degrees / speed 2 stopping the thermomix at the 4 and 9 minute marks to lightly massage the egg mixture in the bag
- Give the bag a final massage then cut bag and serve.
Tips – This recipe can be doubled and add 3 minutes to the time to cook.