Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes.
- 3 sheets of puff pastry (defrosted)
- 500g beef mince, broken up a little (not in big lump)
- 1 carrot (approx. 100g) roughly chopped
- 6 sprigs of parsley leaves only
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- 80 g breadcrumbs
- 20g BBQ sauce
- 30g tomato sauce
- 60g worcestershire sauce
- extra egg for egg wash on pastry
- black or white sesame seeds to garnish
- Add carrot (100g), parsley (leaves) and fennel seeds into TM bowl chop 3 seconds / speed 7 scrape down sides.
- Add all the other ingredients except for the second egg and sesame seeds combine 10 seconds / speed 7
- Place 3 pastry sheets onto work surface, cut each sheet in half with a sharp knife. This will give you 6 long rolls.
- Place the mixture evenly onto the six pieces of pastry along the longest edge of each pies. Roll the pastry over and ensure the pastry overlaps.
- Brush with egg mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Cut with sharp knife into 6 rolls for each piece of pastry
- Place onto baking tray and cook for 25 minutes 220 degrees.