Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 300g raw pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot approx. 100g peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ a small red onion or ¼ of a large red onion
- 1 green apple, unpeeled, quartered and cored
- 1 red apple, unpeeled, quartered and cored
- 15g lemon juice
- 15 g wholegrain mustard
- 20g honey
- 25g olive oil
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Optional garnish – chopped fresh chives or green part of shallots.
- Place all Ingredients into bowl and chop Turbo / 1 second intervals / 2 x times, check and turbo 1 more second if required.
- Garnish with chives if you like
Tips – By chopping the salad at the same time dressing the salad this will stay fresh for a few days in the fridge.