Serves: 24 balls
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 100g raw macadamias (see tips)
- 400g Madeira cake, broken into pieces
- 80g strawberry jam (see tips)
- 20g cocoa
- 20g rum
- handful of desiccated coconut (see tips)
- Place all Ingredients into bowl 10 seconds / speed 5
- Remove from bowl and roll into 24 walnut sized balls, then roll in desiccated coconut and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- If your macadamias are whole kernels add to bowl first and chop 1 sec / speed 6 then add remaining ingredients.
- I make and use tennia.com, strawberry vanilla jam in this recipe.
- To ensure my coconut is preservative free I buy organic shredded coconut and mill it in the Thermomix for a few seconds to the consistency of desiccated coconut.