Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes.
- 120g brown onion peeled and cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 200g bacon roughly cut (approx. 4 rashers)
- 30g oil of choice
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- 25g vegetable stock paste
- 700g water
- 350g potato peeled and roughly chopped
- 300g leek cut roughly (white part only)
- Fresh chives (optional)
- Add onion (120g), garlic (2 cloves), and bacon (200g) to TM Bowl chop 3 seconds / speed 7
- Add oil (30g) and sauté 4 minutes / varoma / speed 1
- Add water (700g), pepper (1/4 tsp.), vegetable stock (25g), potato (350g), and leek (300g).
- Cook 20 minutes / Varoma / speed 1
- Puree 1 minute / speed 9. Starting at speed 5 and gradually increase to speed 9.
OPTION – Sprinkle with optional chopped chives and a little dash of pepper, serve with crusty bread.