Makes 40 pieces
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
- 395g condensed milk (can make in thermomix or purchase)
- 70g golden syrup (can make in thermomix or purchase)
- 150g brown sugar
- 50g glucose syrup
- 120g unsalted butter, cubed
- 180g white chocolate bits
- 250g jersey caramels cut in half
- Line a 20 x 20cm tin/tray with baking paper and set aside
- Add condensed milk (395g), butter (120g), brown sugar (150g), golden syrup (70g), glucose (50g) to TM bowl 8 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 3 / MC OFF
- Scrape down sides and cook for 20 minutes / varoma / speed 3 / MC off
- Add white chocolate bits (180g) and 160g of jersey caramels (keep 90g of jersey caramels to place on top at end) 20 seconds / reverse / speed 4
- pour into prepared tin working quickly add chopped up jersey caramels to top pushing in slightly so they stay on.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours then cut into bite size pieces and keep fridge.
TIP – fantastic to add to Christmas hampers or gift any time of the year. Spotlight have great little clear boxes that the fudge looks great in.