Preparation time 11 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
- 120g Shredded Coconut
- 260g ripe banana (approx. 2 large bananas)
- 40g choice of cocoa, milo or raw cocao powder
- Add shredded coconut (120g) to TM bowl and toast 10 minutes / 100 degrees / reverse / speed 1
- Meanwhile pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- When coconut is done add banana (260g) and cocao, milo or cocao (20g) to TM Bowl
- Blend 10 seconds / speed 4
- Place 1 spoonful at a time of the mixture onto a baking tray, flat ten slightly as you go and allow a little room for expanding during cooking.
TIP – These will go a little soggy after being baked if they are not gobbled up straight away. You can half the ingredients but the cooking time stays the same or pop them into the microwave or oven to crisp before eating.