(Paleo, grain free, vegan, vegetarian) 5 minutes’ prep time, total time 25 minutes.
- 500g Cauliflower
- 700g water
- handful fresh coriander leaves
- handful fresh parsley leaves
- 100g snow peas
- 4 green shallots
- 50g currants
- 50g macadamia nuts (or nuts of your choice)
- 100g carrots, peeled and chopped in large chunks
- 20g coconut oil
- 500g chicken tenderloins (optional)
- ¼ tsp each of ground spices – cinnamon, cumin, ginger and turmeric
- Add 500g cauliflower florets to tm bowl, process 5 sec / reverse / speed 5
- Scrape cauliflower out of tm bowl into simmering basket
- Add 700g water into TM bowl and insert simmering basket with cauliflower rice into position in TM bowl.
- At this point if choosing to have with chicken place 500g chicken tenderloins onto Varoma tray, insert tray onto Varoma dish with lid on and place Varoma into position onto lid of tm bowl.
- Without chicken cook 15 minutes / Varoma / speed 2
- With chicken cook 20 minutes / Varoma / speed 2
- Meanwhile prepare snow peas and green part of shallot by finely slicing by hand, set aside into large bowl with currants.
- When cauliflower rice and or chicken is done, place chicken if using into thermomserver to keep warm and cauliflower rice into large bowl where your snow peas, shallots and currants are.
- Discard remaining water out of the bowl
- Add coriander and parsley leaves to TM bowl and chop 4 seconds / speed 7
- Add carrots and macadamia nuts chop 4 seconds / speed 5
- Scrape out and add to into large bowl with other ingredients
- Add 20g coconut oil to tm bowl along with spices – cinnamon, cumin, ginger and turmeric.
- Cook 3 minutes / 100degrees / speed 1
- Add to large bowl of ingredients when cooked and stir thru well to combine all ingredients.
- If using chicken, you can add at this point.
Awesome served warm or cold, enjoy.