Preparation time 8 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
- 300g cauliflower, roughly cut
- 300g parsnip, peeled and roughly cut
- 180g water
- 50g choice or ghee, butter or nutelex
- 25g vegetable stock concentrate
- 650g chicken tenderloins (approx. 11 tenderloins)
- Vegetables of choice like carrot, broccoli, capsicum.
- Salt and pepper seasoning optional
- Add cauliflower(300g), parsnip (300g), vegetable stock concentrate (25g) and water (180g) to the TM bowl.
- Place chicken onto Varoma tray and season (optional) place Varoma into position.
- Cook 15 minutes / Varoma / speed 1
- Whilst cooking prepare your vegetables
- Add vegetables to Varoma dish
- Cook for a further 5 minutes / Varoma / speed 1
- Set Chicken and vegetable aside in thermoserver to keep warm
- Add the Butter (ghee or nutelex) to parsnip and cauliflower and puree 1 minute / speed 9. Starting at speed 5 and gradually increase to speed 9.
Serve and enjoy